Tradewinds President’s Club
Vallarta Bay, Puerta Vallarta, Mexico
March 5-8th, 2022
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
President’s Club is the top recognition for Tradewinds partners and acts as a sales incentive.
Sell $100,000 in new MRR with Tradewinds, and you qualify! Limit two trips from Tradewinds sales. For 2021, we continue to offer supplier sponsored qualifications. Sell the amount required from a particular supplier, and you’re in! But act fast, most suppliers have a limited number of trips, and they are awarded first-come, first-serve!
For the first time ever, Tradewinds is taking our ten top-producing partners on a luxurious seven-day exclusive trip. We will announce the location of this trip soon. Partners who earn this trip will also be eligible to earn two standard President’s Club trips to Puerta Vallarta as well.
January 1, 2021, through December 31, 2021
Partner must be an active selling Tradewinds agent and have no contract violations to receive the award in March 2022.
- For the Tradewinds earned trip, scoreboard credit will be based on commissionable MRC based on the terms of each contract. Tradewinds will calculate aggregate sales volume as follows:
- Total new revenue will be determined by cumulative new billing accounts sold and posted to Scoreboard on or between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021, which are anticipated to bill on a monthly basis for a minimum of 12 months.
- Accounts sold during the last four months of 2021 that are not yet billing by December 31, 2021, will be valued at Tradewinds management’s discretion (typically valued at committed contract rate).
- Total new revenue will be reduced by the fallout of accounts not installed or billing.
- Any sale resulting in a commission reduction will be reduced by the same value.
- LD usage sales will be trued up to actual billing.
- For the supplier sponsored trip, the supplier sponsor will determine new sales volume or another applicable measurement.
- Accounts transferred to Tradewinds (base transfer) do not qualify for President’s Club calculations unless Tradewinds retains its full administrative portion of commissions.
- The award may only be used by Partner or a Tradewinds–approved employee of partner and their guest.
- Partner and/or approved employee and guest must be 18 years of age or older.
- In the case of Partner winning multiple trips, the additional trip(s) may be given only to a Tradewinds–approved employee of partner and their guest. Partners with no employees will be awarded only one trip for herself/himself and their guest, thereby forfeiting the additional trip.
- If an award winner elects to make the trip as a single, there will be no credit or future value in lieu of not taking a guest.
- The award is valid only for the specified travel dates and may not be rescheduled or redeemed for vouchers or cash.
- Awards are non–transferable and may not be sold or traded.
- Partners who wish to extend the prize trip may do so only through the designated travel agency. Family or additional guests may be added to a trip extension but may not attend any of the President’s Club events. Tradewinds is not responsible for any portion of a trip extension including hotel/airport transfers.
- Each Tradewinds President’s Club award winner agrees that Tradewinds may, in any way Tradewinds deems fit, and at Tradewinds’ sole discretion, use any Tradewinds President’s Club award winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of publishing the results of, promoting, or otherwise advertising the Tradewinds President’s Club.
- Winners of a supplier trip qualify for the partner and one guest. The same partner cannot earn multiple sponsored trips from the same supplier.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Each winning President’s Club trip includes round trip coach air transportation, hotel accommodation, airport portage, and transfers for two.
March 5-8th, 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For the partners who have lots of employees and want more Puerta Vallarta Trips:
Every $100,000 over $500,000 earns you one more standard trip (Puerta Vallarta).
Or you can choose 1 trip per $500,000
A valid United States Passport is required for this trip. The passport must be valid through September 30, 2022. In addition, the name on the reservation must match exactly with the name on the Passport. If you do not currently have a United States Passport, your Passport has expired or will expire prior to October 31, 2022, you must obtain a new Passport within the times stated on the following government website prior to travel: http://travel.state.gov
Any liability for federal, state or other taxes for the 2020 Tradewinds President’s Club awards will be the sole responsibility of the winning agents. Tradewinds will not be responsible for payment of any such taxes.