President’s Club 2023
April 11-15, 2024
Contest Period: January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023
The Tradewinds President’s Club is the recognition for Tradewinds Sales Partners and acts as a sales incentive program. A trip is won when a Sales Partner sells $125,000+ in new MRR with Tradewinds.
- Three-Night Trip $125,000 – $149,999
- Four-Night Trip: $150,000+
Trip Awards Tiering:
- A single three-night trip will be awarded to a Sales Partner who sells new MRR with Tradewinds between $125,000 – $149,999.
- Multiple can only be earned if a Sales Partner sells new MRR with Tradewinds at $150,000+ level. Example: Sell new MRR with Tradewinds between $125k – $150k earn 1 trip. Sell $300k+ new MRR with Tradewinds earn 2 trips. Sell $450k+ new MRR with Tradewinds earn 3 trips.
- A “trip” is defined as 1 hotel room for 2 attendees, plus 2 round trip coach air transportation flight allowance per person and transfers to and from the airport
Terms & Conditions
- Partner must be an active selling Tradewinds agent and have no contract violations to receive the award in April 2023.
- For the Tradewinds earned trip, scoreboard credit will be based on commissionable MRR based on the terms of each contract. Tradewinds will calculate aggregate sales volume as follows:
- Total new revenue will be determined by cumulative new billing accounts sold and posted to Scoreboard on or between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023, which are anticipated to bill on a monthly basis for a minimum of 12 months.
- Accounts sold during the last four months of 2023 that are not yet billing by December 31, 2023, will be valued at Tradewinds management’s discretion (typically valued at committed contract rate).
- Absolute cut-off date orders signed on or before December 31, 2023 and submitted/logged by January 4, 2024 (3rd business day).
- Total new revenue will be reduced by the fallout of accounts not installed or billing.
- Any sale resulting in a commission reduction will be reduced by the same value.
- LD usage sales will be trued up to actual billing.
- Accounts transferred to Tradewinds (base transfer) do not qualify for President’s Club calculations unless Tradewinds retains its full administrative portion of commissions.
- All trip attendees of a Sales Partner and/or approved Sales Partner employee must be 18 years of age or older.
- In the case of Partner winning multiple President’s Club trips, the additional trip(s) may be given only to a Tradewinds–approved employee of partner and their guest. Partners with no employees will be awarded only one trip for herself/himself and their guest, thereby forfeiting the additional trip(s).
- If an award winner elects to make the trip as a single, there will be no credit or future value in lieu of not taking a guest.
- The award is valid only for the specified travel dates and may not be rescheduled or redeemed for vouchers or cash.
- Awards are non-transferable and may not be sold or traded.
- Partners who wish to extend the prize trip may do so only through the designated travel agency. Family or additional guests may be added to a trip extension but may not attend any of the President’s Club events. Tradewinds is not responsible for any portion of a trip extension including hotel/airport transfers.
- Each Tradewinds President’s Club award winner agrees that Tradewinds may, in any way Tradewinds deems fit, and at Tradewinds’ sole discretion, use any Tradewinds President’s Club award winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of publishing the results of, promoting, or otherwise advertising the Tradewinds President’s Club.
- If a Sales Partner’s business is acquired by a Tradewinds competitor, they no longer are eligible for the program period.
- Loyalty Points can be cashed out to upgrade flights or extend the trip. Loyalty Points cannot be used to add an additional attendee or additional trip. Trips must be earned.
- A winner may not split the trip into 2 rooms.
- A Partner will be awarded a flight allowance set by Tradewinds. The flight allowance will be noted when trip notification is posted. Partner is responsible for booking flights and Partner must submit their flight receipt by March 8, 2024 for reimbursement. This will also allow our team ample time to confirm transfers to and from the resort and airport.
- Reimbursement will be made within 30 days after the Partner has taken the trip. (Ex: Trip is April 11-15, 2024, reimbursements will take place within 30 days after April 15, 2024.)
- Any changes to flight details are at the sole cost and responsibility of the partner/supplier/employee. We will reimburse up to the initial flight allowance.
- Trip incidentals such as baggage fees, meals, car rentals, airport parking, and/or mileage during travel are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Final Trip winners will be announced on January 15, 2024.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Agreement to Terms & Conditions
All aspects of the Tradewinds President’s Club awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To be eligible for the award, all participants must agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and participation constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
A valid United States Passport is required for the trip if traveling outside of the United States. The passport must be valid through the travel dates. In addition, the name on the reservation must match exactly with the name on the presented passport.
Any liability for federal, state, or other taxes for the 2023 Tradewinds President’s Club awards will be the sole responsibility of the winning agents. Tradewinds will not be responsible for payment of any such taxes.
Each participant will sign a liability waiver for this trip releasing Tradewinds, LLC, and other property owners and facilities providers of any and all financial or legal liability for any injury or occurrence. Full liability waiver available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.